Our forward thinking and dynamic client is looking to take on an experienced Business Development Manager.
Our client has developed a revered reputation through a quality first approach to the customers and projects. A young and successful company based in the South East has formed close relationships based on clear and honest communication with their customers. It is with this
The successful applicant for the role of Business Development Manager will use their extensive network and knowledge of BMS sales to help drive the company forward through a period of planned growth working with and reporting to the Managing Director. As a key figure in the business, this is a great opportunity to develop external relationships gaining further confidence in the company in order to drive new streams of revenue.
- Experience and knowledge of the BMS market place
- First class understanding of BMS sales
- Excellent technical understanding of BMS and HVAC principles
- Proven track record
- Able to lead within a commercial environment
- Able to supply monthly sales forecasts and reports to the Managing Director
- Able to successfully build, relationships with customers and other key stakeholders compiling relevant information to provide innovative technical solutions
- Able to price and quote projects, service contracts and small works accurately
- Fantastic communication skills including face-to-face, verbal and written
- Salary - £50,000-£55,000 + Commission Structure DOE
- Company Car/Allowance
- Pension contribution
- Phone and Laptop
- 25 Days Annual Leave
You will have a strong work ethic and passion for your job. You will be committed to achieving the success of both yourself and your company. You will approach your work in a flexible manner, adaptable to new ways of working.
For more information call Adam Byrom at FastTrack Management Services on 01444 414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – AB038