We are offering an accomplished BMS Commissioning Engineer the opportunity to join an exciting project in Cambridge, £280 - £320 per day and an initial 6 month contract.
The role of the BMS Commissioning Engineer: -
As a BMS Commissioning engineer you will be required to work under your own initiative and judgement when completing all tasks and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and client on the progress of the work carried out. Duties will include full commissioning of BMS, including writing or modifying software. You also will be providing support to the project handover, carrying out client training, assessing client site conditions, control system design, implementation, and documentation.
Key skills required of the BMS Commissioning Engineer: -
- Strong previous experience in Commissioning BMS Systems.
- Fantastic communication, both written and verbally.
- ECS, JIB Skill Card or equivalent.
- £280 - £320 per hour day.
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work on future exciting BMS projects and contracts.
For more information call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management Services Ltd on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC169132