A well-established Building Controls Business are seeking a qualified and experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer in the London area to join their ever growing team, offering an impressive salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 along with many other fantastic benefits.
With more than 25 years of successful trading behind them, this award winning BMS and Building Automation specialist have garnered a national reputation for excellence. With exciting growth plans ahead, this is a fantastic time to join them and their successful team who also offer the full cycle of BMS solutions including design, installation, commissioning and service maintenance.
The BMS Commissioning Engineer Position
As a successful BMS commissioning engineer candidate, you will have a strong background working with either Trend, Tridium or Siemens systems and be able to write software and graphics from scratch. As a commissioning engineer you will work and communicate positively and confidently with the design team, project managers, senior management, stakeholders and clients in order to develop and maintain relationships. The role will also entail the use of experience and expertise to commission projects varying in sizes across London whilst keeping in line with project timescales and budgetary constraints.
Key skills required
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Experience in the Commissioning of building management systems (BMS)
- Qualified with Trend, Tridium or Siemens Building Management Systems
- Good understanding of panel writing and schematics
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer for the successful BMS Commissioning Engineer?
- Impressive industry competitive salary of between £45-50k
- Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
- Pension package
- Annual Leave for long term employees
- Company Phone and/or Laptop
- Full training where required
- Progression opportunities
The next BMS Commissioning Engineer will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude, whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.