We are offering £35 - £40 per hour and an initial 1-month’s contract starting immediately to an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer. The BMS Commissioning Engineer position:- As a BMS Commissioning Engineer, you will have fantastic experience and knowledge of commissioning Building Management Systems, in particular Trend. You will be required to perform software modifications, writing and generating graphics, working alongside a team engineers.
Key skills of the BMS Commissioning Engineer:-
- Exceptional technical knowledge and experience of the BMS sector.
- Proven experience commissioning BMS systems
- Qualifications and experience with Trend.
- Ability to write and manipulate software and graphics
- CSCS Skill card or equivalent
Benefits of the BMS Commissioning Engineer:-
- Fantastic rate of £35 - £40 per hour, depending on experience.
- Premium rates for weekend work
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work on an impressive project, and work on future exciting projects.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next BMS Commissioning Engineer?