We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BMS Controls and Maintenance Engineer to join an exciting and innovative client who are experiencing significant growth. Offering an impressive salary of up to £40,000 and the opportunity to travel around the UK and overseas this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Our client take pride in designing and delivering bespoke modular energy efficient data centres for blue chip client’s world-wide.
The role of the BMS Controls Engineer:-
As a BMS Controls Engineer you will need to have in-depth experience and knowledge with BMS Controls, in particular Trend and/or Tridium systems. Your responsibilities will include providing planned maintenance and troubleshooting assistance, assisting the BMS Commissioning Engineers with commissioning and testing of BMS systems, working alongside specialist Installation Contractors and clients around the globe. You will need to be able to communicate confidently and positively with your colleagues and clients, take pride in your work and strive to deliver a fantastic service.
Key responsibilities of the BMS Controls Engineer:-
- Carrying out planned maintenance for BMS systems.
- Assisting BMS Commissioning Engineers.
- Identifying and researching issues on software and hardware.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues i.e. General diagnoses of electrical and HVAC issues.
- Liaising confidently and professionally with customers in order to solve their issues quickly and successfully.
- Have knowledge of all technical documents.
Required skills of the BMS Controls Engineer:-
- Key previous experience in a BMS Controls or Maintenance role.
- Experience and knowledge of Trend and/or Tridium AX and N4 systems.
- Ability to commission systems.
- Previous experience in a client facing role and providing technical assistance both verbally and written.
- Applicants MUST have clean and full driving licence.
Benefits of the BMS Controls Engineer:-
- Impressive industry competitive salary of up to £40,000 doe.
- Opportunity to travel the UK and overseas.
- Progression opportunities
- Invaluable Experience working within a successful and industry leading Energy Construction Company.
The next BMS project Controls Engineer will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management on 01444 414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC79068