We have a really exciting opening for an experienced BMS individual to join our client’s team close to London. Offering between £44,000 - £55,000 and the opportunity to further your BMS career this is a fantastic position not to be missed.
The role of the BMS Engineering Manager:-
As the BMS Engineering Manager you will need to have an extreme passion for the BMS industry and become an expert in the clients BMS product. You will need to champion the software and provide technical literature to the UK BMS market. You will be involved in developing extensive understanding and technical ability of the software. You will work with all aspects of the product including graphics, integration, logic engineering, reporting and charting. You will need to have fantastic communication skills as you will be expected to liaise with engineering teams on software enhancement and offer support and training to customer engineers. Where necessary you will be expected to travel to site for installation of software prior to off-site engineering.
Key skills and experience:-
- Strong experience and knowledge of the BMS Industry.
- Fully conversant with Trend Controls and either Tridium or one other BMS system.
- BACnet, Modbus, IP networking and BMS networking experience.
- Fantastic computer skills/ Linux.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong experience with all Microsoft windows packages.
- Previous experience with Commissioning and programming BMS systems.
- £44,000 - £55,000 doe
- Opportunity to further BMS career.
- Training opportunities
The next BMS Engineering Manager will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
For more information on this role call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management Services Limited on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC113780
BMS // ENGINEERING //