We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a driven, dynamic and experienced BMS Estimatior in Essex.
As BMS Estimator you will be responsible for creating budgetary ad firm cost estimates for both projects and service/maintenance offerings. Working alongside sales specialists and design engineers, your role will be to support the sale by addressing the client’s technical requirement and accurately forecasting the cost of the solution.
- Assist in the sales process by providing accurate and timely estimates of cost
- Provision of guidance on factors to be used for competitive estimates of future jobs
- Engagement with the sales to understand client enquiry and technical solution to accurately design and estimate a suitable solution
- Maintain product knowledge and technical skills
- Regular review and submission of revised estimates based on approved change request
Skills and Qualifications:-
- Technical estimating experience in a BMS environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Experience and understanding with Schneider and/or Trend would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be able to produce a points list from specification
- Expereince with reading and interpreting drawings.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 doe (plus benefits)
- Joining a fun and dynamic team
- Career progression
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
For more information call Heather Cole at Fast Track Management Services on 01444 414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC57962