We are offering an accomplished BMS Project engineer fantastic rates of £35 - £45 per hour and a 6-month contract, with potential extension. Working on several projects around London with some remote working, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The BMS Project Engineer role:-
As a BMS Project engineer, you will need to demonstrate a wealth of technical knowledge and experience in the BMS (Building Management Systems) industry. You will be required to liaise confidently with Project Managers, engineering team and client; delivering a professional and efficient service. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to writing Descriptions of Operations, writing point schedules, attending progress meetings and reviewing drawings and project documentation.
Skills the BMS Project Engineer needs:-
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the BMS Industry.
- Proven working on large BMS Projects
- Computer Literacy
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for the BMS Project Engineer?
- Incredible hourly rates £35 - £45, depending on experience.
- Premium weekend overtime rates
- Weekly pay
- Initial 6-month contract with potential to extend.
- Opportunity to work on future exciting projects