A well-established Building Controls business are seeking an experienced BMS Project Engineer to join their expanding London team, offering an impressive salary of up to £47,500 along with a fantastic benefits package. Having successfully built a strong reputation within the BEMS sector since the 1980’s, working on some of the most prestigious buildings and projects in the UK - this leading firm takes pride in managing projects to the highest degrees of quality and safety.
The BMS Project Engineer Position
As a BMS Project Engineer, you will have proven experience working on Trend projects and preferably one other system such as Tridium. Using your technical ability, you will work professionally alongside all sections of the company as well as sub-contractors, clients and other 3rd party personnel to complete projects on schedule, within budget adhering to all safety and compliance standards. Software and graphics design is an essential part of the BMS Project Engineer position, however full training will most certainly be provided if/where necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities for the BMS Project Engineer
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Exceptional technical knowledge of building management systems
- Qualified with Trend Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Ability to write and manipulate Trend Strategy, Software and Graphics
- Previous experience in a project engineering/management capacity
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Exceptional time and budget management skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service
What’s on offer for the BMS Project Engineer?
- Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
- Impressive Salary of up to £47,500 depending on experience
- Company Car/Allowance
- Annual Leave for long term employees
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Full training where required
The next BMS project engineer will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.