A well-established Building Controls business are seeking an experienced BMS Project Engineer to join their team covering the south of England, offering an excellent salary of up to £50k DOE along with a fantastic benefits package.
Having successfully built a strong reputation within the BEMS sector for the last 20 years, working on some great projects around
The BMS Project Engineer Position
As a BMS Project Engineer, you will have proven experience working on all stages of the project from design stage, completion of budgetary and time sensitive milestones through to handover. Your technical knowledge will include Tridium and using Trend through an SI whilst building great relationships with customers, stakeholders and colleagues within the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities for the BMS Project Engineer
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Exceptional technical knowledge of building management systems
- Qualified with Trend/Tridium Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Ability to write/design and manipulate Strategy, Software and Graphics
- Previous experience in a project engineering/management capacity
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Exceptional time and budget management skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service
What’s on offer for the BMS Project Engineer?
- Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
- Impressive Salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Company Car/Allowance
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Full training where required
The BMS project engineer will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next BMS Project Engineer?
For more information call Adam Byrom at FastTrack Management Services on 01444 414164, or click “apply now”.
Reference – AB167904