A successful and reputable Building Controls business are seeking an experienced BMS Project Engineer to join their team covering the south of England, offering an excellent salary of up to £45,000 - £50,000 DOE along with a fantastic benefits package.
Established over 15 years ago our client pride themselves on delivering bespoke and innovative Building Energy Management Solutions to their clients.
The BMS Project Engineer Position
As a BMS Project Engineer, you will have proven experience working on all stages of a BMS project from design, completion of budgetary and time sensitive milestones through to commissioning and final handover. You will have an impressive technical knowledge of BMS Control systems, experience with Trend, Tridium and or Distech will be favourable to our client however not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities for the BMS Project Engineer: -
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, recognising new opportunities.
- Promoting all services and solutions on offer to new and existing clients.
- Completing technical documentation, des op’s, quotations, schedules etc.
- Establishing and maintaining project plans with clients and team to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and on time.
- Daily liaising and co-ordinating of engineers. Manage and prepare Health and Safety documentation.
- Providing project updates to line and project managers and client.
- Attending client meetings where necessary.
- Identify and log any faults or issues during liability and warranty periods.
- Improve and review current procedures and processes to increase efficiency, quality, and profitability.
Key Skills of the BMS Project Engineer: -
- Exceptional technical knowledge of building management systems
- Ability to write/design and manipulate Strategy, Software and Graphics
- Previous experience in a project engineering/management capacity
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Exceptional time and budget management skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service
- Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good commercial understanding including P&L and cash flow.
What is on offer for the BMS Project Engineer?
- Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
- Impressive Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Additional fantastic benefits.
The BMS project engineer will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of their ability. You will be a passionate and enthusiastic ambassador for your company, keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next BMS Project Engineer?
For more information call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management Services on 01444 414164 or click “apply now”.
Reference – HC169107