A well-established BMS specialist company, currently partnered and working very closely with ourselves are seeking to recruit a BMS Project Manager around the London area.
A successful and well-established BMS company with over 20 years of successful trading behind them, this award winning Building Automation specialist have garnered a national reputation for excellence. With exciting growth plans ahead, this is a fantastic time to join them and their successful team. They offer full cycle BMS solutions including design, installation, commissioning and service maintenance.
The successful applicant for the role of BMS Project Manager will be an ambitious, highly skilled and driven individual who has vast experience within the BMS sector as well as management. Using the ability to respond positively and effectively to the customers and clients, the candidate will ensure that all aspects of the project are overlooked and taken care of in a timely manner to maximise the performance of colleagues whilst remaining professional.
- To maintain and manage the Contracts Director requirements in the execution of their duties and objectives.
- To maintain good communication and to be someone who is approachable enough to liaise with customers, the Contracts Manager and all staff in order to meet the company’s performance expectations.
- Overlook any projects ensuring that price, contract conditions and equipment content match the company requirements but also that the project is achievable from time and financial aspects.
- To take care for the health and safety of yourself as well as others within the project department and follow any statutory health and safety regulations or procedures.
- To attend the project site in order to take a hands on approach to monitor the progress and performance when necessary.
- To be able to identify any personal training, guidance or encouragement that may be required or aspects that may be affecting a colleague’s ability to carry out the working requirements.
Key Skills required
- Trend/ Siemens qualified and experience advantageous but other systems welcome.
- Ability to contribute to the project in terms of management and knowledge from previous managerial experiences preferable.
- Tridium advanced knowledge.
- Excellent PC skills – inclusive of Excel, Word & AutoCAD usage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
On offer in return for your hard work undertaken, you will receive:
- An industry competitive salary of £50,000-£55,000
- Travel expenses/ Company car allowance
- Company phone and/or laptop
- Company Additional training opportunities as required
- Ongoing progression
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.