A well-established BMS specialist company working closely with are seeking to recruit a BMS Project Manager in the South East, offering £40,000 - £50,000 per annum doe.
Our client pride themselves on delivering exceptional service to their clients, covering all aspects of BMS projects from design, manufacturing, installing and commissioning. Experiencing consistent growth they are seeking a proactive and driven individual to be a key player in maintaining their impressive industry reputation.
The BMS Project Manager role:-
As a BMS Project Manager, you will be a highly skilled, professional and driven individual who has a wealth of knowledge and background in the BMS sector. You will be responsible for taking control of a range of projects valuing between £10K – £250K. You will ensure all contracts are delivered successfully on time and within budget exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Managing all aspects of projects from sales handover to completion.
- Manage and monitor your team, ensure you aware on the progress of a project.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are carried out and managed on projects.
- Communicate confidently and professionally with clients creating strong working relationships and maintaining them.
- Manage all labour required including electricians, commissioning engineers, panel designers and subcontractors.
- Carry out quality checks overseeing installations and works.
- Financial Management, ensure this is controlled for all aspects of the project.
- Make sure all standard documents are used continually throughout each project. These include all technical documents, programme of works, RFI’s etc.
Key skill requirements:-
- Relevant qualifications i.e. SMSTS & PRINCE2
- Fantastic knowledge and proven experience within the BMS industry.
- Knowledge and experience with Trend Control systems.
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Experience with financial management and managing contract documentation.
- Full and clean driving licence.
On offer in return for your hard work undertaken you will receive:
- An industry competitive salary of £45,000 - £60,000
- Company phone and/or laptop
- Ongoing progression
- Additional fantastic benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
For more information call Heather Cole at Fast Track Management Services on 01444 414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC57961