We have an exciting opportunity for an established BMS Project Manager to join a large systems house in the North West, offering fantastic benefits and a market leading salary.
Priding themselves on delivering bespoke and a professional service to clients, this leading BMS Systems house are well known for their repeat business. Offering long term service contracts and full new build building control solutions this company are continuing to expand and progress.
The role of the BMS Project Manager:-
As a BMS Project Manager, you will be recognised in the business as an important and senior member of staff. You will be a highly skilled, professional and driven individual who has a wealth of knowledge and background in the BMS sector. You will be responsible for taking control of a range of projects from £40,000 - £500,000. You will ensure all contracts are delivered successfully on time and within budget exceeding our client’s expectations. This is an office based role with periodic site visits.
- Planning and organising works from start to handover.
- Reading and interpreting of project schematics and specifications.
- Procuring parts and services.
- Producing description of operations and technical submissions.
- Liaising and advising clients on savings and benefits in system adaption.
- Quoting additional works.
- Producing O&M information and manuals.
- Ensuring all projects are handed over professionally and successfully.
- Managing and liaising with all engineers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding knowledge and experience in the BMS Industry.
- Proficient technical knowledge of Trend, Tridium and Cylon control systems.
- Experience in managing a project from sales to complete handover.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Experience with financial management and managing contract documentation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
- Opportunity to work with a large systems house.
- Market leading salary
- Company Pension
- Laptop and Phone
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff Events
- Career Progression
For more information please call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management Services on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC57910
BMS // PROJECT MANAGER