We have a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced BMS Project Manager to join an exciting project in London. On offer for the successful BMS Project Manager is an initial 6-month contract (with potential of extension), £40 - £50 per hour, and the opportunity to work for a renowned and successful BMS business on one of their well-known Projects in London.
The BMS Project Manager role:-
As a BMS Project Manager, you will be a highly skilled, professional and driven individual who has a wealth of knowledge and background in the BMS sector. You will be required to liaise confidently and positively with the client delivering a fantastic service, attending progress meetings, managing sub-contractors, commissioning engineers, and covering all aspects of project management.
Key Skills of BMS Project Manager:-
- Exceptional knowledge and background in the BMS industry.
- Proven experience of managing large BMS projects, all aspects.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent PC skills.
- A strong background and working knowledge of building services and BMS.
Benefits for the BMS Project Manager:-
- Impressive rate of £40 - £50 per hour, doe
- Premium weekend overtime rates
- Weekly pay
- Initial 6 months contract with potential to extend.
- Opportunity to work on future exciting BMS projects.