We a partnered with a highly reputed BMS company with national presence and rich history within BMS who are now looking to take on a Project Sales Engineer.
Since the 90’s, our client has been a leader in the BEMS market through continued excellence and the high quality of engineering throughout their work which is repeatedly acknowledged within the Building Controls Industry Association.
As a BMS Project Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for developing business opportunities, focusing primarily on Wales and the South West of England using excellent communication to develop strong relationships in order to expand the project side of the company within new and existing building development.
This role will require an engineer with exceptional technical understanding of BMS, BEMS, and HVAC controls principles.
The successful candidate will be required to provide technical solutions to clients that will increase their buildings' energy efficiency and ultimately save them money.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Face to face meetings with consulting engineers, clients and contractors in your specified region to complete sales presentations and demonstrations and gain orders
- Preparation of quotations in line with client's budget and company margin targets
- Develop and maintain strong lines of communication with existing client base, introducing and up-selling new products
- The preparation of reports, detailing sales figures, margins and forecasts
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Exceptional technical knowledge of building management systems
- Knowledge of Trend Systems advantageous
- Ability to build rapport with clients and offer exceptional customer service
- £40,000-£55,000 salary + Bonus scheme DOE
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Car/Allowance
- Excellent company pension contributions
- Private healthcare
- Full training and development, a structured career path
You will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of your ability. You will be keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established brand.
For more information please call Adam Byrom at FastTrack on 01444 414164, or click apply now.
BMS // WALES // ENGINEERING // SOUTH WEST
Reference: - AB037