We have an extremely exciting and varied opportunity for an experienced BMS Engineer. This is remote role based in the North West of England. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic this position is available to start immediately working from home.
The BMS Remote Service Engineer role:-
As a successful BMS Remote Service Engineer you will have a strong working background with BMS Tridium software and have the capacity to design, commission and service the systems. You will be responsible for providing a high quality, technical and professional service supporting both clients and engineers, therefore the ability to communicate confidently is essential. You will be involved in projects from assisting with technical queries to delivery and testing; mentoring engineers and reviewing operating processes.
To be considered for our BMS Remote Service Engineer role the candidate must have:-
- At least 5 – 10 years’ experience working within in the BMS industry.
- Experience and technical knowledge of the Tridium Niagara software (AX/N4).
- Experience with working in a target driven capacity
- Integration method and system protocols experience (BACnet, Modbus, Lon, etc.)
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A great understanding and knowledge of HVAC principles (BCIA trained or equivalent ideally).
- Full and clean driving licence
- Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft packages.
What’s on offer for the successful BMS Remote Service Engineer:-
- A minimum of £45,000 - £60,00 depending on experience per annum
- Invaluable experience working for a fantastic building controls business with likeminded individuals who share a passion for the BMS industry.
- Fantastic benefits
- Opportunity to progress and further your career.
To be our next BMS Remote Service Engineer will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will hold a flare and passion for the BMS industry and have an eagerness to challenge yourself and further your knowledge and understanding. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working providing excellent customer care skills; as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
**Our client is dedicated to filling this position as soon as possible and with the current COVID-19 pandemic interviews for this role can be conducted online via Zoom or Skype. The position can also start working remotely working from home. **
Do you think you could be our next BMS Remote Service Engineer?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management on 01444 414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC57943
BMS // NORTH WEST // SERVICE ENGINEER