Our hugely successful London based client of ours is looking to take on an experienced BMS Sales Manager.
Since the early 2000’s, this organizations has built one of the best reputations in BMS for providing solutions through design and implementation and high attention to detail throughout the process.
As Sales Manager, you will use your deep knowledge of BMS and BMS sales to work autonomously within the BMS market, developing new business whilst leading the sales team. Focussing on End User and Tier 1 based business; the Sales Manager will work with their team to maintain a successful stream of revenue whilst also building a strong pipeline of future business.
- Experience within BMS UK Market
- An excellent understanding of BMS sales
- Exceptional technical knowledge of BMS and HVAC principles
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record in BMS projects
- Proven ability to lead within a commercial environment.
- Ability to build rapport with clients, understanding their needs and gathering the information required to create an innovative, technical solution.
- Outstanding communication, verbally, written and face-to-face.
- Salary approx. £65,00 DOE
- Bonus/Commission Structure
- Fully expensed company car/car allowance
- Pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
- Phone and Laptop.
You will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in performing to the best of your ability. You will be able to work under your own direction with the ability to get the best from people working within your team. You will be keen to progress in your career and build on the success of this established firm.
For more information please call Adam Byrom at FastTrack Management Services Limited on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – AB57941