£40,000 - £45,000
9 months ago
A well-established and award winning building services provider are seeking an experienced BMS Service Engineer to join their growing team in the Oxford area, offering an impressive salary of between £40,000- £45,000 along with a fantastic benefits package.
The BMS Service Engineer Position
As a BMS Service Engineer, your responsibilities will include carrying out service and maintenance works and call-outs for BMS Systems installed within new and existing client sites. You will have in-depth knowledge and experience of servicing, carrying out small works or remedial works on BMS Controls systems, possess fantastic customer service skills and strive to achieve and deliver a high standard service.
Key skills required
- Experience and certificates in Trend Control systems i.e. IQ Engineering, +
- System engineering, 963 engineering, IQL engineering.
- Experience on IQ2 series, IQ3 series IQ4 series controllers.
- Electrically qualified
- Full UK Driving licence.
- ICT Skills – Microsoft packages, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in the Servicing of building management systems (BMS)
- CSCS/JIB registered
What’s on offer for the BMS Service Engineer?
- Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
- Impressive Salary of between £40-45k
- Annual Leave for long term employees
- Company Phone and/or Laptop
- Full training where required
The next BMS Service Engineer will be hard working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude, whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.