We are offering an accomplished BMS Service Engineer £32 - £40 per hour to join a well-established Controls company on a contract in Yorkshire. This is an initial 3 – 6 month contract with potential to extend further.
The BMS Service Engineer position:-
As a BMS Service Engineer, you will need to demonstrate exceptional technical understanding of BMS, in particular Trend control systems.
Your duties will include carrying out service and maintenance on BMS Control systems along with small works. You will be expected to work independently using your own skill and initiative as well as part of a larger team of engineers when required.
Key skills of the BMS Service Engineer:-
- Exceptional technical knowledge and experience of the BMS sector.
- Proven experience of carrying out servicing and small works on BMS Controls Systems.
- Qualifications and experience with Trend controls.
- CSCS Skill card or equivalent is essential
- Full and clean driving licence.
Benefits of the BMS Service Engineer:-
- Fantastic rate of £32 - £40 per hour, depending on experience.
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work on future exciting contracts.
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next BMS Service Engineer?
For more information on this exciting contract position call us at FastTrack Management Systems on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
HC820Y // BMS Service Engineer // BMS// BMS Service Engineer// Building Controls // Contract