A well-established specialist in the Service, Maintenance and installation of BMS systems are seeking an experienced BMS Service Engineer to join their team, offering an impressive salary between £40,000 - £45,000 along with great benefits.
The BMS Service Engineer Position
As a BMS Service Engineer, your responsibilities will include carrying out service and maintenance works and call-outs for BMS Systems installed within new and existing client sites. You will have in-depth knowledge and experience of servicing, carrying out small works or remedial works on BMS Controls systems, possess fantastic customer service skills and strive to achieve and deliver a high standard service. You will be covering the north/north west London area including Home Counties, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Key skills required
- Experience and certificates in Trend Control systems i.e. IQ Engineering, System engineering, 963 engineering, IQL engineering.
- Experience on either Siemens or Distech control systems - advantageous.
- Electrically qualified
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Experience in the Servicing of building management systems (BMS)
- CSCS/JIB registered
What’s on offer for the BMS Service Engineer?
- Invaluable Experience working within a well-established Building Controls specialist
- Impressive Salary of between £40-45k
- Company Phone and/or Laptop
- Full training where required
The next BMS Service Engineer will be hard working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude, whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
Do you think you could be our next BMS Service Engineer?