We have a fantastic opportunity for an established BMS Service Manager to join a large systems house in the North West, offering fantastic benefits and a market leading salary.
Priding themselves on delivering bespoke and a professional service to clients, this leading BMS Systems house are well known for their repeat business. Offering long term service contracts and full new build building control solutions this company are continuing to expand and progress.
The role of the BMS Service Manager:-
As the BMS Service Manager you will be the driving force for the Service and Commissioning teams ensuring all clients receive a fantastic service and targets are met successfully, on time and within budget.
You will be responsible for the entire Service department’s performance, including forecasting, monthly reviews, and annual budgets.
You will be hands on with leadership and provide your team members with support and guidance delivering appraisals, training and furthering their development.
You will be considered a senior and important member of the business, hold a passion for the BMS industry and take pride in growing and developing the service department and other key areas of the business.
The key skills required of the BMS Service Manager:-
- Fantastic knowledge and experience in the BMS industry. Experience in other associated sectors will also be an advantage, HVAC, Building Services etc.
- Have strong knowledge of BMS Software specifically Trend and understanding of other systems i.e. Cylon and Tridium will also be beneficial.
- Previous experience in a Service Manager role or similar and possess experience with managing teams of engineers.
- Hold fantastic leadership skills and the ability to mentor and train staff members.
- Possess brilliant communication skills.
- Keep up to date with the fast evolving BMS industry, new software and technology.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.
- Opportunity to work with a large systems house.
- Market leading salary.
- Company Pension
- Laptop and Phone
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff Events
- Career Progression
For more information please call Heather Cole at FastTrack Management Services on 01444 414164 or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HC168263