We are offering an experienced BMS Static Service Engineer £45,000 + and the opportunity to work with a well-established and successful BMS controls specialist.
Our client is a household name in the world of BMS providing full turnkey solutions to the Building Energy Management sector since the late 90’s.With their wealth of expertise they are able to secure projects of all size and type and deliver a best in class service from design all the way to end user handover.
The BMS Static Service Engineer role
We are looking for an experienced static site BMS service engineer who has a dynamic approach to work with the existing in house maintenance and facilities team. You need to be able to work with others but also be dynamic enough to manage their own time ensuring that the site wide BMS of this prestigious site is operating as efficiently as it can be.
Daily Tasks to Include (but not limited to):
- Daily liaison with site supervisors of the in house maintenance team
- Completing PPM tasks
- Completing remedial works
- Completing any reactive calls
- Completing a daily/weekly/monthly report
- Assisting with any on site projects
- Monthly visits to another site in Bromley
- Tridium certified – Cylon also considered
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Exceptional technical understanding of HVAC and BMS engineering principles
- Previous experience in a BMS service position
- Able to complete software mods
- Great customer service skills
- CSCS/ECS or JIB registered
- Salary £45,000+
- Reasonable Expenses
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
You will have a strong work ethic and passion for your job/ You will be committed to achieving the success of both yourself and your company. You will approach your work in a flexible manner, adaptable to new ways of working.