Our long-term client is looking to take on an experience BMS Support Operations Manager to cover their Midlands region.
For over 20 years, our client has been successfully building once of the best BMS organisations in the UK. With a presence throughout, they have proven themselves a leading light in the industry providing full turnkey solutions to their customers as well as a fantastic environment to work in.
The role for a successful applicant will require the enhancement of the existing service delivery to the company’s Midlands based customers supporting both service and small projects. Using their excellent knowledge of the BMS industry, they will be responsible for the commercial viability of the department whilst nurturing and developing the support team.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities both internally and externally
- Competent in report analysis business operations
- Proven record of staff management, developing and maximising their contribution to the company
- Pro-actively ensure that internal policies are adhered to maintaining highest levels of safety, compliance and company integrity
- Strong desire to provide premium levels of service to customers ensuring their satisfaction and loyalty
- Disciplined and considered approach to working within a busy working environment
You will be hard working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. On offer in return are on offer are competitive salaries, additional training and further fantastic benefits.
- Up to £50,000 salary depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- Excellent choice of company car or allowance
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free BUPA healthcare
- Life assurance
- Training and development
- Career progression
- Additional benefits
For more information call Adam Byrom FastTrack Management Services Ltd on 01444 414164, or click “Apply now”.
Reference – AB7928
BMS // MIDLANDS