A well-established specialist in the building controls and energy management sector are offering an impressive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 for an experienced Senior BMS Commissioning Engineer to join their team.
With a strong reputation in the BEMS and HVAC market, this successful business is built upon innovation, integrity and takes pride in delivering an exceptional standard to their clients.
The Senior BMS Commissioning Position
As a Senior BMS Commissioning engineer, you will have exceptional technical knowledge and training with Trend Control systems and ideally, another manufacturer, Distech would be advantageous. Your role will involve approximately 60% office based work and the remainder you will be required to install, commission and test software and plant operation on site covering the Greater Midlands area.
Key skills required
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Experience in the Commissioning of building management systems (BMS)
- Able to write and manipulate software and graphics from scratch
- Qualified with Trend control systems (essential) and experience with another manufacturer, ideally Distech.
- Good understanding of panel writing and schematics
- BACnet, SIPP, Modbus systems experience desired
- CSCS/ECS registered, ideally ECS BMS technician card holder.
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer for the BMS Commissioning Engineer?
- Invaluable Experience working within a prestigious Building Controls business
- Impressive Salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 doe
- Annual Leave
- Company Phone and/or Laptop
The next Senior BMS Commissioning Engineer will be hard working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working to have a ‘can do’ attitude, whilst providing excellent customer care skills as well as taking pride in the quality of your work at all times.